Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 17.2.1 and DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.2.1
This software update is now available for download on the BM website.
- Improved playback performance on network storage devices.
- Improved startup performance when using video monitoring devices.
- Improved startup performance when scanning Fusion templates
- Addressed a lag when changing HDR properties using a control panel.
- Addressed an issue with clipped waveform for normalized 32 bit audio.
- Addressed an issue with incorrect loudness normalization behavior.
- Addressed an issue with recording audio in 192 KHz in FlexBus projects.
- Addressed audio stutters when playing MKV clips in Windows.
- Addressed incorrect linked audio names in AAFs for round trip workflows.
- Addressed momentary audio dropouts when playing back large timelines.
- Addressed an issue with relinking media when importing a DRT timeline.
- Addressed an issue with persisting MIDI I/O preferences between restarts.
- Addressed an issue with reversing direction for iris and shape transitions.
- Addressed a loss of remote grades for compound clips on project reload.
- Addressed incorrect Fusion loader behavior with some image sequences.
- Addressed incorrect preview results with Fusion viewer LUTs.
- Addressed an issue with loading LUT files in drfx bundles.
- Addressed an issue with updating new content for templates.
- Addressed an issue persisting UI layouts between application restarts.
- Addressed an issue with exporting subtitle sidecar files to a new folder.
- Addressed an issue with render jobs ignoring in-out ranges in collaboration.
- Addressed an issue trimming Arri Raw MXF clips in media management.
- General performance and stability improvements.