Adder Delivers Real-Time Control of Physical and Virtual Machines, with the new ADDERLink INFINITY 3000
Introducing the ADDERLink™ INFINITY 3000 – New Product Brings VM Access to the Multi-Award Winning ADDERLink™ INFINITY Range
The new product includes:
- Seamless and secure switching between virtual and physical machines
- Built on successful Intel®1 X-86 architecture
- Dual-head video, audio and USB 2.0 over 1GbE
- Backwards compatibility with existing ADDERLink INFINITY range
On 27th January, Adder Technology announced the latest addition to its ADDERLink™ INFINITY range, the ADDERLink INFINITY 3000 (ALIF3000). The new KVM receiver provides virtual machine (VM) access. And it delivers instant switching between unlimited virtual, and physical environments, from a single human-machine interface (HMI).
Benefits of the ALIF3000
The benefits of accessing virtualized environments via a single KVM are, gaining momentum as organizations, software applications recognize the flexibility and growth opportunities. Yet whilst the adoption of virtualization is rising, many companies are still reluctant to move wholly away from physical machines.
The ALIF3000 has been designed to seamlessly and securely integrate VM access into an existing ADDERLink INFINITY network without disruption, downtime or costly replacement fees. Built on the successful Intel® X-86 microprocessor architecture, the ALIF3000 delivers pixel-perfect picture quality, audio and USB 2.0 to single or dual screens over a single 1GbE link.
Adrian Dickens, CEO, Adder Technology, said, “It was important for us to ensure our customers can move to, and access, virtual environments at their own pace whilst preserving their initial KVM investment. The ALIF3000 enables exactly that, and has been developed to enable our customers to seamlessly add secure VM access into their existing workflows, at a time that is right for them, without enduring unnecessary costs.”
By integrating the ALIF3000 with the ADDERLink INFINITY Manager (AIM), IT administrators can clearly define secure user access rights to ensure that target PCs can only be accessed by permitted users – giving business owners peace of mind and assurance.
Book A Demo
Book a demo now to experience the ADDERLink INFINITY 3000 Series for the first time on the Adder Technology stand at Integrated Systems Europe 2020 (Hall 10, Stand P180), February 11th-February 14th at the RAI Amsterdam.
- According to Spiceworks (2019), 32% of businesses have already deployed virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and an additional 12% plan to adopt it by 2021
- According to an article in DataCenterNews (3rd Dec, 2019), Forrester claims in its Mainframe In The Age Of Cloud, AI, And Blockchain report that 88% of organizations are still combining physical and virtual IT environments.