OWC Thunderbolt 4 Hub with 5 Ports for Mac & Windows
Adds three Thunderbolt 4 ports and one USB port to expand the connection possibilities of your Thunderbolt 4 PC.
- All the Thunderbolt you’ve always wanted: For the first time ever, add more full speed, fully functional Thunderbolt ports to your computer1
- Plug everything in: Same device compatibility, whether plugged into the hub or directly into your machine
- Manage more devices: Connect storage, up to two 4K displays or one 5K/6K/8K display, multiple accessories…you name it, you can use it
- Revolutionary development: Reinvents the chain and allows more bus-powered devices
- Powerful capabilities: Thunderbolt 4 host port keeps notebook powered and charged with up to 60W power delivery
- Adjustable LED: Customize illumination for your unique work setting
- Built-in security: Kensington Nano Security Slot™ for anti-theft cabling
- Official: Thunderbolt-certified for Mac and Windows
More Ports for a World of Possibilities
For the first time ever, the OWC Thunderbolt Hub lets you consolidate and simplify the connectivity between all your devices with all the Thunderbolt ports you’ve always wanted. The OWC Thunderbolt Hub’s four Thunderbolt (USB-C) ports and one USB port massively expand your connection possibilities. Now you can do more, effortlessly on your Apple M1 Mac, any Apple ‘Intel’ Mac with Thunderbolt 3, or any Thunderbolt 4 PC. You can also use the OWC Thunderbolt Hub with non-Thunderbolt USB-C machines like Chromebooks and iPads too.
One Hub to Connect Them All
Through a single Thunderbolt port on your Mac or PC1, you can connect and charge nearly anything with this compact hub. Up to two 4K displays or a single 5K/6K/8K display, high performance storage—including NVMe solutions, A/V mixers, a phone or tablet, even desktop accessories like a keyboard or mouse are all fair game. Accessories with past, present, or future USB or Thunderbolt interfaces… all connect to the OWC Thunderbolt Hub.