JVC GY-HM250E Compact live streaming 4K camcorder
JVC GY-HM250E Whether you’re shooting 4K Ultra HD, 4:2:2 full HD or streaming to the web, the GY-HM250E does it all. Its integrated 12x optical zoom lens and 4K CMOS sensor deliver stunning 4K Ultra HD recordings directly to SDHC/SDXC memory cards, together with dual codec advanced streaming technology. The camera also has a tele-macro mode for better focus on close objects and features lower-third and full-screen titling graphic solutions.
Advanced IP network communication and live HD streaming
The camcorder features JVC’s latest IP communications engine, giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or SD resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. Connect your camera to an optional Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE modem and share your programme with an audience anywhere in the world via content delivery networks such as YouTube, Facebook Live, and other cloud services.
HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI output
The camcorder comes with a wide variety of connectors to meet the needs of professional applications, including HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI. Secured digital connection is assured between external devices such as a recorder or switcher. Simultaneous output from both SDI and HDMI is also possible.
1/2.3-inch 12.4M CMOS sensor
This camcorder was built to deliver stunning, life-like 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) video. JVC’s 4K CMOS sensor with 12.4M pixels delivers high sensitivity and excellent performance over a wide range of lighting conditions. Details are crisp and accurate throughout the entire image plane.
Full HD 4:2:2 recording at 50Mbps
Finally the ability to record H.264 4:2:2 24-60p at 50Mbps makes this an ideal camera for broadcasting and production houses alike. The colour accuracy of 4:2:2 enables the camera to deliver exceptional colour resolution even when images are in sharp contrast to the background. This is particularly useful when strong colours are in contrast to bright backgrounds, or in green screen usage.
JVC GY-HM250E Features
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with 12.4 million pixels (9.03 active)
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.5-354mm)
- Dynamic zoom in HD mode combines optical zoom and pixel mapping to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom
- Broadcast features – Customizable graphic overlays (on/off switchable). Option for custom broadcaster logos, watermark, time and temperature. Selectable pre-loaded logos
- Wired remote control supported
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP network remote control, remote viewing, metadata editing, FTP clips (requires appropriate network connection and adapter)
- 4:2:2 full HD recording at 50Mbps (24-60p)
- 120fps HD slow motion recording
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable dual, backup and continuous recording
- 9 user button assignable functions
- 2 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16)
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Built-in stereo microphone
- External microphone and WIFI or LTE Dongle not included
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter
Delivery estimate 5-7 days