Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2
£1,629.00 ex. VAT
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2
- Professional 6K digital film camera
- 6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor
- EF lens mount (Images show lenses not included)
- 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600.
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2
Introducing the Next Generation Handheld Digital Film Cameras!
More advanced 6K model featuring a larger 6144 x 3456 Super 35 wide dynamic range sensor and EF lens mount. Features tilt adjustable LCD and a larger battery. Supports adding an optional viewfinder.
Now you can dramatically improve the production value of your work by using digital film! Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera is better than a simple video camera because it has professional features allowing you to create the same “look” as Hollywood feature films. The combination of high dynamic range, great low light performance and Blackmagic RAW gives you feature film images with precise skin tones and gorgeous organic colors. You get advanced features such as 4K or 6K models, large 5″ LCD for easy focus, SD card and CFast media, external USB‑C media disk recording, EF or MFT lens mounts and more! DaVinci Resolve Studio is also included for editing, color correction, audio post and VFX!
Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
Featuring a 6144 x 3456 Super 35 sensor and EF lens mount, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K lets you use larger EF photographic lenses to create cinematic images with shallower depth of field, allowing creative defocussed backgrounds and gorgeous bokeh effects! Extra resolution also gives you more room for reframing in editing and colour correction. This means that you can shoot in 6K and then in post production zoom and re‑frame to allow wide shots and close ups to be created, all from a single camera and without losing image quality!
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K stands apart from simple video cameras due to its professional features, allowing you to create the same “look” as Hollywood feature films. See just a few of them below and click through to find out more
Get the “Hollywood Look”with Digital Film!
Capture deeper colours, higher image detail and a wider dynamic range between the brightest highlights and deepest shadows. Now you can get these same high end production values for any kind of work.
Lightweight CarbonFiber Polycarbonate Composite
Made from lightweight carbon fiber polycarbonate composite, the camera features a multifunction handgrip with all controls for recording, ISO, WB and shutter angle right at your fingertips.
High ResolutionCinematic Digital Film Sensor!
Featuring a native sensor resolution of 6144 x 3456, the Super 35 sensor allows shooting with a shallow depth of field and anamorphic lenses as well as 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600.
Full system specs can be found here:
Delivery estimate, Subject to change, please call to check
Get the "Hollywood Look" with Digital Film!
Pocket Cinema Cameras have everything you need for feature film, television programming and documentaries, however now these same features can also be used to revolutionise other types of work such as blog videos, YouTube content and more. You get the same features found on expensive digital film cameras, allowing capture of deeper colours, higher image detail and a wider dynamic range between the brightest highlights and deepest shadows. It's the key reason why feature films look so amazing and now you can get these same high end production values for any kind of work. Imagine getting film quality on independent film, music videos, weddings, documentaries and more!
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2 features
- Designed from carbon fiber polycarbonate composite.
- 6144 x 3456 sensor with 13 stops and dual native ISO up to 25,600.
- Compatible with a wide range of popular EF lenses.
- Up to 25,600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Adjustable LCD screen.
- Includes Blackmagic Generation 5 Color Science.
- Optional Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera Pro EVF.
- Professional mini XLR inputs with 48 volt phantom power.
- Larger NP-F570 battery, optional Blackmagic Pocket Camera Battery Pro Grip.
- Includes full DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production.
Shipping & Delivery
We ship items via UPS to UK Mainland locations. For shipping outside of these areas please call us on 01932 255 666.
Delivery timescales are all subject to UPS conditions and are subject to change Delivery times are a best estimate, and we cannot be held responsible for any loss, delay or damage you may incur as a result of external factors effecting your delivery timescale
Order before 2pm, for same day processing of your stock order. Orders after 2pm, or on a weekend, will be processed on the next working day.
- UK Mainland Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-3 Business Day Service For orders under £75) £6.00
- UK Mainland Shipping Standard: (UPS Standard 2-3 DAY Service for orders over £75 and Under £300 ): £12.00
- UK Mainland Shipping Standard: (UPS Standard 2-3 DAY Service For orders over £300 ): Free of Charge
- UK Mainland Shipping Next Business Day: (UPS Express *) £25.00
* UPS Express Next Day for delivery Monday to Friday, so orders after 2pm Thursday would be dispatched Friday for delivery Monday