ADDERView® RDX 5000IP
High density rack tray with fully featured USB, PS/2, Sun and Video control for critical environments- ADDERView® RDX 5000IP
ADDERView® RDX 5000IP
The ADDERView RDX 5000 IP is the complete server room solution with local and remote management. The 1U keyboard tray is available in most keyboard language layouts and features a premium quality Samsung® SXGA 1280×1024 TFT LCD panel with touch pad control and advanced OSD for device selection.
Control 16 computers directly from the tray together with 4 secure IP users. Expand to support up to 256 computers using CATx 5000 switches.
Using Adder’s CAM modules, you can connect the switch via CAT5e cable to any type of server including PC, Mac and Sun. Country code reporting, DDC and continuous keyboard and mouse emulation safeguards faultless operation across your unique installation.
ADDERView® RDX 5000IP Product Features
- 4 simultaneous IP users: Enables 4 simultaneous global users to connect via IP to any of the 16 connected computers.
- Multi-platform capability and connectivity: USB/PS2/SUN and serial connectivity on any type of server platform.
- Serial console server (SCS): ADDERView RDX can also be used as a serial console simply by attaching the CATX-CONSOLE computer access module. This gives you out of band access to command line interface (CLI) devices as well as console access to network switches.
- LDAP integration plus ADDER®.Net management software: Automating the task of managing your network hardware and authenticating users against your existing LDAP infrastructure.
- RS232 port: Integrated RS232 gives you the ability to control other external devices such as power management devices.
- Configuration and extension: The ADDERView RDX 5000 enables you to configure 16 separate users internally with unique access privileges all of which are stored within the switch. A CATx5000 can be cascaded from the unit to enable control of 256 computers from 64 IP users.
- Ecopulse circuitry: Ecopulse powers down unnecessary circuits when not required reducing power requirements. Over the life of the product this will save significant power.
- Encryption and authentication: The enterprise grade integrated KVM over IP switch employs AES128 bit encryption and RSA2048 authentication ensuring your control system remains secure at all times.
- Intelligent video thresholding: Adder’s innovative active de-artifacting technology automatically calculates the ideal threshold for any computer or KVM switch so that video displays are refreshed with optimum immediacy – while “screen junk” is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Flexible screen scaling: Adder solutions provide point-and-click screen scaling, so that users can quickly accommodate target devices running any size display with any aspect ratio. Adder solutions also allow users to easily override scaling if and when they require unscaled pixel-to-pixel mapping.
- Video Modes: Support for standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes.
- Operating Systems and Software Compatibility Software: All commonly known software and operating systems including Windows®, Linux®, macOS®, and Sun OS
- Extendable platform: Cascade a CATxIP 5000 to extend the system to 256 computers and 64 global IP users.
- Connections: CATx computer connections: all RJ45 style. 10/100 auto-sensing Ethernet network port: RJ45. Power connection: Locking 3 pin connector (12V DC, 5A). RS232 triggered power switching and
syncing: DB9 plug.
- Physical design: Compact 1U high metal case construction for rack mounting
- Power supply: Mains adapter with IEC style power lead (included).
Input: 100-240VAC 0.5A 50-60Hz.
Output: 12VDC 5A
- Operating temperature: 0 to 35°C
- Approvals: CE, FCC, UKCA