4K Integrated PTZ Camera – White
4K PTZ CAMERA FOR AN ERA OF ENHANCED CREATIVITY AND THE PURSUIT OF VISUAL EXPRESSION
Uncompromising shooting performance and operability
In addition to the high sensitivity F14/2000 lx and the latest-generation image processing found in LUMIX, the AW-UE160 features an phase detection auto focus (PDAF). The new PTZ has a variety of functions that enable you to carry out high-precision video production
Realize next-generation video production with various shooting methods and functions.
The AW-UE160 supports return input and high-speed output, which is vital for building a combined camera system. This camera is the first to support the SMPTE ST2110 standard1 and 5G mobile router (USB tethering compatible) – the standard for IP transmission in the broadcasting industry
1 Activation with the separately sold software key AW-SFU60 (released at the same time as AW-UE160) is required.
Ease of use and versatility reduces stress of shooting on-site.
Support for a variety of I/Fs and protocols reduces the burden of introducing the camera into existing systems. Support for scene files, color matrix control and Panasonic’s free software and Remote Operation Panel (ROP) for batch management of multiple cameras makes mixed operation with system cameras even easier.
- 4K PTZ Camera
- High sensitivity F14/2000 lx – Produce high-quality images – even in dark conditions (F11/2000 lx under normal mode)
- Latest-generation image processing found in LUMIX
- New Image Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF)
- Compact body with impressive PTZ mechanisms
- 2x high-speed shooting
- Cropping (+ Zoom) function
- Moiré reduction (with optical low-pass filter)
- HDR/SDR (HLG/BT.2020 compatible, SDR/BT.709 compatible)
- Hybrid image stabilization with 2-axis O.I.S. and roll direction correction (E.I.S.)
- Updated scene file functions
- Renewed color matrix control
- Horizontal level gauge display function, waveform display function, etc.