Media Composer | Ultimate: 3-Year Subscription RENEWAL
Media Composer | Ultimate: 3-Year Subscription RENEWAL. Get industry standard video editing tools for advanced post production and collaborative workflows. For those who already have a subscription license and are looking to renew for 3 years.
Already have a Media Composer Ultimate Subscription – and want to purchase another 3 years ?
For professional editors, assistants, journalists, producers, moviemakers, educators, and other media contributors who need advanced post production and collaborative workflows, Media Composer | Ultimate (previously Media Composer) provides all the features and functions to facilitate working collaboratively as a team.
Need to work together as a team in a post production, news, or other media environment? Media Composer | Ultimate (formerly Media Composer) provides all the same editing tools as Media Composer, plus extended workflows for real time collaboration.
Here are some key advantages that Media Composer | Ultimate offers over Media Composer:
- Share bins and projects with other Media Composer and MediaCentral editors, loggers, and assistants
- Collaborate locally and remotely with editors, journalists, producers, and other content contributors across the MediaCentral environment
- Access, edit, and share media stored on Avid NEXIS and other MediaCentral managed storage systems, no matter where you or the assets reside
- Find the right clips fast by simply typing a word or phrase with the Media Composer | PhraseFind Option, included
- Find the best takes in seconds for every line of dialog in a script with the Media Composer | ScriptSync Option, included
- Get access to advanced and secondary colour correction tools and Universal Mastering with the Media Composer |Symphony Option, included
- Integrate with MediaCentral | Newsroom Management, iNEWS, and other ENPS for streamlined news editing with the Media Composer | NewsCutter Option, included (Windows only)
Includes Avid 3-year Software Updates + Support
Media Composer System Requirements can be found on the Avid website. More details about Avid support plans can be found here: Avid support plans
Please note that all sales on digital products are final. Minimum system requirements required. Please call us if you need further advice.