Datavideo NVD-35 SDI IP Video Decoder
The Datavideo NVD-35 decodes all common protocols which allows it to decode directly from YouTube Live, UStream and most major CDNs without any 3rd party advertising.
The Datavideo NVD-35 is a wired IP video decoder with SDI, Composite video outputs at resolutions up to 1080p30.
Datavideo is known for affordable end-to-end workflow solutions for broadcast and A/V applications which include up to 150 products such as cameras, switchers, encoders, recorders, intercoms, converters and other key products needed for live video production.
Decodes all common streaming protocols
STB functionality for use as a set-top-box
Datavideo NVD 35 Features
- Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks
- Unicast and multicast support
- Supports RTP/RTSP (Unicast/Multicast), RTMP, UDP (Unicast/Multicast), HLS and MPEG-TS
- Supports decode from YouTube Live, Ustream and most major CDNs
- Channel list download from DVS-100P/DVS-200
- EPG and volume control via IR remote
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- Supports Full HD video
- Supports SDI and Composite video output
- Also Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio out
- Instruction Manual
- Datavideo Solutions
- 2018 Datavideo Product Guide
- Datavideo Range Product Specifications