The Sony PXW-FX9 camera is made to create adventures anywhere. The camRade wetSuit PXW-FX9 is made to help protect this camera against wind, dust and rain, no matter the circumstances.
Full access during operation is key, so this rain cover has many practically located openings and windows. For example to view your settings, control the multi-function handgrip, and gain access for when you use the Multi Interface Shoe.
Featuring separate covers, cvers included for the viewfinder monitor, the ergonomic handgrip and a lens cover. When you have the XDCA-FX9 unit on your camera, the back of the cover can be extended and will also cover the antennas.
The special fabric we use for our wetsuits has a soft lining and minimizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain. This item will be delivered to you in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storing and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
Thanks to clever design and the use of high quality and durable materials, every camRade solution provides maximum protection during active use or travelling. We design our products in-house and have production sites in France and China. A good camera deserves worthy accessories and safe protection during a days work in the field.
camRade wetSuit PXW-FX9 Key features
- Form-fitted for the Sony PWX-FX9 camera
- Protection against wind, dust and rain
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom, handgrip and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK zippers
- Extra coverage for viewfinder, lens, multi-function ergonomic handgrip and XDCA-FX9 extension unit
- Handmade in France, Europe
- 5 Year warranty